Thursday, April 1, 2010

Higher Force (HF) Clan

Higher Force (HF) Clan was founded by Cheaky_Devil and Omegakarii in 2005, making it one of the longest surviving rune pure / tank clans in RuneScape. My first impressions of Higher Force were that they are a very motivated bunch. They are also very confident, and they should be. They've been causing destruction lately. I'm sure they've got a bright future and we'll be hearing more of Higher Force as time goes on. Runescape Skill GuideThis is my interview with the HF clan.W13: Let's start with your clan ranks. Parckie: HF Pk Leader HF-Saint: Higher Force PK Leader Syn: Member T--A--N----K: Higher Council Paintballr6: Elder (Retired Rank) x JDilla x: HF Member Lord_Pulzar: High Council W13: Why did you join HF? Why do you stay in HF? x JDilla x: Heard they were #1, Confirmed. Paintballr6: I joined HF looking for people to PK with around my combat/stat build. Same reason why I stay. Parckie: I joined HF because I was looking for an active pking clan in 07. I asked around and finally found a clan that did well. I stay because of the incredible community and activity. HF-Saint: I joined HF because I was interested in a Tank Clan with one of my friends (now retired). And ive been here ever since, its got one of the best communities around and great Pking. Syn: i wanted to be apart of a clan with a good community and thats why im still here T--A--N----K: There were no other options for Rune Pures/Tanks when i first joined. HF was the only clan around for me Lord_Pulzar: This is still my first and original rs account, back in the days I thought I ruined it because I got flat 40's before I found out about pures. My friend told me there was a clan of pures with 40 def so I made it my goal to join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

runescape quest maplestory guide wow guide